Pages

Sunday 20 May 2012

Birmingham

Yesterday, we went to Birmingham. At first, we met lovely cow!




I couldn't understand why he wears the Union Jack. And when I gazed at his face, his face is a little scary for me x( 

And he was in front of the big shopping mall, so we went that building. We can see the interesting  statue like this.




It stood in front of women's clothes shop. But these were very expensive for me. So I was just watching! 


After lunch, we rode train and went to Cadbury World, which is the chocolate factory.


We could learned the history of Cadbury World and we ate a lot of chocolate for free! I like chocolate very much, so I really enjoyed! And I bought the powder of chocolate.  

5 comments:

  1. Can you still eat chocolate? some said, "I don't want to eat chocolate any more"... Oton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can eat more chocolate!! So please sir, I want more.....

      Delete
  2. I am getting hungry thinking about all that chocolate. I think I need to go to the museum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How interesting you are! If you go there, please tell us!

      Delete
  3. don't forget to add the blog list of your friends onto your blog

    ReplyDelete